Joining our network is easy!
We’re glad to hear that you are interested in joining us! We have a diverse network of exceptional health care professionals that help ensure our members have uninterrupted access to the health care they need.
Vision, pharmacy and hearing providers: Please contact our vendor websites linked on our Benefits partners page for networking information.
All other providers: Use the steps below to begin the process.
You make your patients' lives better. We'll do the same for you.
Our prior authorizations, referrals, claims and payment processes are streamlined to help you focus on what you do best — caring for your patients.
We support you with:
- A coordinated approach to care with innovative patient outreach/education
- Disease and case management resources
- Patient centered medical home transformation
- Online self-service tools and live-agent support
- Local Provider Relations staff committed to your success
The contract & credentialing process
Network participation request
Our contracting and credentialing process is easy. Download the required documents and email them to ARProviderDocuments@Summitcommunitycare.com
The credentialing process
A network development representative will contact you to discuss an agreement and to review the documents submitted.
After passing credentialing and executing an agreement, you'll be configured in our system and listed in the provider directory.
Required forms and documents
To ensure timely processing of your request, please download and submit all forms.
Submit documents to: ARProviderDocuments@Summitcommunitycare.com.
Note: Be sure to include the provider's name and NPI in all email correspondence.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Information
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview