We offer training and tutorials to support providers in continuing their education. We will add presentations, videos and other training documentation as they become available.
Training and tutorials
Provider Pathways Digital Provider Orientation
Provider Pathways is a 24/7 educational resource that offers a foundation for doing business with Summit Community Care.
- Learn more about the Digital Provider Orientation .
- In order to launch the Provider Pathways Digital Orientation you must first complete a pre-course questionnaire .
- LTSS Provider Orientation
- DPE Training Invite
- DPE Training Invite - Additional training opportunities
- HEDIS Benchmarks and Coding Guidelines for Quality Care 2023
- Provider Enrollment Guidelines
- Electronic medical record data feeds: Increasing rates, decreasing medical record review
- Provider Digital Engagement
- Provider Orientation
- Medicare and Commercial third party bypass lists
Provider manuals and communications
Improving patient experience
The My Diverse Patient website offers learning experiences and techniques for providing the individualized care every patient deserves, regardless of their diverse background:
Learn about Availity
Many of the tools you need — eligibility and benefits inquiries, claims submission, claims status inquiries and authorizations — can be accessed through Availity .* You can find instructions for locating and using these tools on the Learn about Availity page:
HEDIS is a registered trademark of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
* Availity, LLC is an independent company providing administrative support services on behalf of Summit Community Care.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Information
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview